About NIDO Russia
NIDO Russia (Nigerians in Diaspora Organisation Russia), is a registered non-governmental organisation that improves bilateral relationship between Russia and Nigeria, promotes the overall socio-economic, cultural and political development of Nigerians through foreign direct investments, amid other instruments as well as the engagement of Nigerians in relavant policies and projects! Nigeria and Russia have a long history of cooperation and it is impertive to build on this.
NIDO Russia abides by all local Russian law, as well as Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) objectives. Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) was enacted by the National Assembly for the Federal republic of Nigeria, managed by the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs and co-ordinate and harmonize all NIDO organisations around the world. It means all Nigerians and partners have a constitutional right to be part of it.
NIDO Russia is truly for every Nigerian and corporate partners irrespective of educational status, religion, tribe, gender, etc. We works in accordance with local laws and are subject to it.
- The NEW SMaT program (SMAT = Sustainable money transfer) 12 July 2022
- July 2022 Free Transport Cards For Excellent Student (TCS) - Tambov Edition 12 July 2022
- Russia Day Celebration 12 June 2022
- Position: Teacher of English in Kindergarten/Educator with knowledge of English 10 June 2022
- Free Transport Cards For Excellent Student (TCS) - Volgograd edition 08 June 2022
- Dr. Godwin Ibe on Channels TV - Russia-Ukraine Conflict 02 June 2022
- Save our Students (SOS) Pilot Project 18 May 2022
- Documentation Conference May 2022 18 May 2022
- Happy Victory Day 09 May 2022
- Free Transport Cards For Excellent Student (TCS) 07 May 2022
Most Popular Articles
NIDO Russia chairman welcomes His Excellency, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Russia and Belarus
Frequently asked questions
Here we dive into the most frequently asked questions. Please feel free to contact us if you have further unanswered questions.